Ilia Beauty Tinted Moisturizer
- Ilia Beauty Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
- Certified Organic & Natural
- Pure & Skin Healing Ingredients
- Vitamins & Nourishing oils
- Tip: This Tinted Moisturizer gives an overall evenness with a soft dewy finish and is perfect for the everyday gal looking for hydrating and light coverage.
"Basically, we do the research so you don't have to. We know its possible to create vibrant shades using hydrating formulas and organic botanicals so you can naturally highlight what makes you, you." -Sasha Plavsic, Ilia Founder
A semi-matte formula with soothing botanicals to help calm and revitalize the skin. Aloe Vera aids in long-lasting hydration with White Tea and Rosemary Extract to combat free radicals. Seal in moisture with Sodium Hyaluronate to promote skin microcirculation beneath the surface resulting in a smooth and all-around fuller appearance.
Tinted Moisturizer Colors:
- Los Roques T1 // Developed for the fairest of skin with its name originating from the white sandy beaches of Los Roques, part of an archipelago of 350 islands off the coast of Venezuela.
- Belle Mare T2 // A great shade for those who consider themselves fair, but perhaps not the fairest. Belle Mare is a breath taking beach with white sand found on Mauritius island.
- Hanalei T3 // Those with fair skin in the winter that can tan easily in the summer to a golden hue will enjoy the versatility of this shade whose name hails from the beautiful beaches of Hawaii.
- Ramla Bay T4 // Best suited for those with strong olive undertones that can warm to a caramel hue when tanned. The beach of Ramla Bay is known for its unique golden-reddish sand and is located on Gozo, an island of Malta.
- Lovina T5 // This tan shade works well for those with rich, deep undertones. Lovinaat one time was a secret beach on the northwestern coast of Bali which meaning stands in “Love” and “Mother” (ina), or more symbolically “Love Mother Earth”.
- Muriwai T6 // A dark hue for deep complexions with neutral undertones. The dramatic richness of the sands on Muriwai are filled with sediments of iron hailing from the ancient volcanoes in the area of Northern New Zealand.